Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Everything Else?

..and it's Tuesday night.

It's been a fun couple of weeks trying to get myself organized for the new media extravaganza I have planned.  I have been taking my camera almost everywhere trying to get as much quality stuff on tape as possible.  I'm moving and changing my "Physical Therapy for Your Wallet" blog too.  I feel like it's time for this project of mine to either grow or be forgotten about and I chose to give growing a shot.  Its new title and home is www.financiallydigital.squarespace.com and you can probably guess it's new title is "Financially Digital".  The old blog will be up for a while as I make the transition over to Squarespace.  I plan on keeping this space open for all those topics that are interesting and warrant conversation that don't quite fit in the new
"Financially Digital" space.

So, I look forward to this being a hodge podge of fun and interesting stuff and welcome comments and suggestions for topics to cover.  I know my readership is low as it is but hopefully this blog finds an audience and some legs to get moving.  Don't forget to subscribe to www.youtube.com/nunziobruno2 to get your weekly dose of our shenanigans as well! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment