Thursday, May 27, 2010

That was the fastest 4 weeks ever!

I can't be sure if anyone is actually reading this or not but I'm going to keep updating it from time to time. Financially Digital has taken off faster than I could have anticipated and I am so lucky and excited for it. It has been a complete rush!

I only have one complaint though and that's with guest posting, rather receiving guest posts. I can't believe how many I've had to turn away or ask to revise. It's like some writers, you know who you are, just put words into a Word Doc and send it off, no editing, no proof reading, not even sure if it's one themed post by the end of it. It's been a little frustrating and at first I would do the edits before I posted them but now I won't even touch them. I don't have time. If you want to be featured I would love to have you one the site - absolutely love it! I really appreciate all those that have submitted and made it because it creates a great sense of community. But if it's just word vomit attached to the email you sent requesting to be featured, you'll probably get an automated no thank you right back. I mean if you are already spending the time to write something why not give it a once over before packing it up and sending it out.

That's about all the time I have to post (RANT) here. I love the feed back that I'm getting too, in the local community and on the web. I'm always trying to make both this space and Financially Digital a more community based experience.

Thanks for all the support! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment